MEET THE DOCTORS
Dr. Jean Esser
Dr. Jean Esser is a 1976 graduate of the University of Wisconsin - Madison and a 1980 graduate of the University of Minnesota School Of Dentistry. She has practiced general dentistry in Horicon since July of 1980 and in Beaver Dam since January 2009.
Dr. Esser's professional memberships include the American and Wisconsin Dental Associations and the Columbia-Dodge-Marquette Dental Society. She is a past president of the Columbia-Dodge-Marquette Dental Society. She has achieved Fellowship status in the Academy of General Dentistry and is a member of the American Orthodontic Society.
Jean is a member of the Rotary Club of Horicon. Dr. Esser is a certified Hunter Safety Instructor and assists with the Horicon Hunter Education program.
She enjoys bicycling, cross country skiing, hunting and bird watching.
Dr. Ted Krueger
Dr. Ted Krueger is a 1985 graduate of Marquette University School of Dentistry. Ted Joined the practice in 1990 after serving in the United States Army Dental Corps from 1985-1988.
Dr. Krueger has completed numerous continued education courses throughout his career,
- Completed training at the Dawson Academy for Advanced Continuing Education
- Member of the American Dental Association and Wisconsin Dental Association
- Past President of The Columbia- Dodge- Marquette Dental Society
- Member of the International Academy of Mini Dental Implants
Dr. Krueger has received addtional training for extractions, including wisdom teeth, while stationed at William Beaumont Army Medical Center.
Dr. John Borja
Dr. John Borja attended Marquette Univerisity and Marquette University School of Dentistry, graduating in 1986. After receiving his diploma in dentistry, he served for eight years in the U.S. Navy Dental Corps, where he achieved the rank of Lieutenant Commander. He was honorably discharged in 1994 and entered private practice.
Dr. John joined Dr. Esser and Dr. Krueger in 2000. He especially enjoys cosmetic dentistry, periodontal therapy, root canal therapy and implant restorations.
Dr. Borja is a member of the Wisconsin Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the Columbia-Dodge-Marquette Dental Society, where he currently holds the position of president.
Locally, Dr. Borja is a member of the Horicon American Legion Post 157.
WE WELCOME NEW PATIENTS
We're glad you found us! Esser, Krueger, Borja, DDS is a progressive dental office with locations in Horicon and Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. We have been serving our patients for over 35 years and offer a wide variety of dental services. Our team of dedicated trained professionals work closely together to care for your needs, whether you're a newcomer or an old friend.
Our mission is to provide high quality, individualized dental care. We will accomplish this through continuing education, modern technology and patient education provided within a personalized and friendly environment. We will faithfully serve our patients through the hands and minds of an excellent dental team.
We are happy to file dental insurance claims for you. Dental benefit plans can vary from company to company with different procedures covered or not covered. Insurance companies base the amounts that they will pay toward your dental treatment on restricted fee schedules related to premium payments and geographical location. In other words, your insurance plan will pay only what it allows for each service, regardless of what the actual fee might be. Deductibles and co-payments are typically built into most plans and state law strictly regulates their required payment. Both our office and you as the policy beneficiary can be prosecuted if deductibles and co-payments are not collected. Your Employee Benefits Director can usually help you become familiar with your plan and its restrictions.
Financial Options For Our Patients
- Cash/Check (5% Discount)
- Major Credit Card (3% Discount)
- Payment Plans - Esser, Krueger, Borja
- Care Credit (Nationwide Healthcare Financing)
- Wells Fargo Financing
- Complete your insurance claim forms and submit them to your carrier within 24 hours of treatment.
- Use current American Dental Association coding for correct reporting of procedures.
- Accept direct payment from your carrier if allowed under your insurance contract.
- If necessary, file your insurance a second time within a 60-day period.
We expect that you will:
- Pay fees not covered by your plan at the time of treatment, or establish a payment schedule
- Provide Drs. Esser, Krueger and Borja with necessary information concerning your insurance coverage to allow to correct filing of claims.
- Understand that your plan is a contract between you and your employer and the insurance carrier. We will do all that we can to facilitate claims payment, but we do not have the power to make your plan pay.
- Remit to this office within 30 days any payment received by you directly from the insurance carrier.
- Pay any account balance not paid by insurance after 2 billing attempts.
We thank you for choosing Drs. Esser, Krueger and Borja. We will do all that we can to help you obtain the benefits specified by your insurance contract.
Beaver Dam Location
Phone: 920.887.1292 • Fax: 920.887.2426
Address: 205 South University Avenue, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin 53916
Monday through Wednesday 8:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.
Thursday 7:00a.m.- 4:00p.m.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Whether you are interested in requesting an appointment or have a general question or comment, please fill out the form below and our staff will get back to you as soon as we can! Thank you!